Jun 02, 2022

Monkeypox suspected?

If you have a reasonable suspicion, go to a doctor who will take a swab of the rash and send it to us. We then send it to the CRIVE reference centre in Geneva, where a monkeypox PCR is carried out, in accordance with the FOPH's instructions.